This little boy went on his first plane ride ever!

After Drewbee's wedding in UT, the next night they had their second reception in CO so I flew with my mom and the kids while Matt had to drive back with my dad and brother. It was pretty intense - we had to leave for the airport at like 5 in the morning. It was awful. I was so scared of how I would make it through the airport with the kids and how they would be on the plane - but it was ridiculously easy! Yay for awesome kids!

This stroller made it super easy to get through security, luckily. As did my mom's help, of course. I'm terrified to ever fly alone with two little ones.


I'm so happy that it's 5:45 in the morning! I obviously did not share the enthusiasm hence the lack of picture.

Adam was a saint on his first flight!

And when he wasn't being perfectly content - he was sleeping! Best kid ever award!

Livy kept herself busy putting the tray up and down. I'm sure the person sitting in front of her was loving it.
1 comment:
You have the cutest/most well behaved kids ever. I want my kids to be like that!
Adam is getting so big and his eyes are the best.
And Livy's singing, are you kidding me? That is awesome!!
Post a Comment