Monday, November 15, 2010

Single Mom Parenting with some Pumpkin Carving

While we were in CO, Matt was there for the beginning and end - but I stayed with the kids by myself for the majority of the week. So I decided to take on pumpkin carving with just the two kiddlies while everyone else was apparently busy doing something... The pictures are pretty hilarious.

Here we are all smiles and excited for our adventure!

Then Livy found out what pumpkin guts were and became quite disgusted and Adam, on the other hand, was upset that he could touch them.
So I did what I had to do to get them to calm down long enough for me to carve this puppy (without a little carving knife) I stuffed their faces with food - mainly sugary treats.
Finished product:
My dad could NOT figure out what it was. He asked me of it was something - I can't remember exactly what he said - but it was old and nerdy whatever it was. Oh 50-year-old old people!

No comments: