
Lots of sleeping - for Adam, anyway.

Watching movies in awesome tents that Daddy sets up for us - mainly Monsters vs. Aliens and Shrek 2

Chillin with our kids. Side note: The other day, I was alone with them and they were both screaming at me and I looked at both of them and had the sudden realization that I am completely responsible for both of these kids and I have to do something (really soon) to make them both happy again. It was so funny, it was like an out of body experience. I wasn't nervous or going crazy, I was just like - these two kids are screaming at me and I need to do something about this. Huh. Just a funny mommy moment I guess.

Bonding with our baby.

Continually learning how to be soft. I feel like Adam's saying "Help me!" with his eyes.

And hunting. Side note: This was Matt's very first hunting trip! Unfortunately, the coyotes forgot to show up, but he loved it anyway.
1 comment:
Love all the new blog posts! I've had similar Mommy moments where it's like I finally realized I'm the mom of two. Super weird.
I'll have to google this 3-day potty training method you speak of. Kaylan has pooped and peed in the potty today but always has accidents in her undies so it's a struggle. Stupid potty training!
Post a Comment