And here are some awesome Adam faces...
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Fun with Family
All of my family was here with us last weekend for Adam's blessing and it was so nice to have all of us in one place. It's the first time that's happened out here in CA.
We went to Red Robin for dinner when they got here. Here's Livy's face after Drew got her to taste her first lemon. Later we had them sing Happy Birthday to Livy - it was hilarious.
Staring Contest with Uncle Drew
Homemade popcorn - Baumgartner ritual
Cute
No neck
Here's Adam chillin with Grandma. This kid LOVES to be held. He refuses to chill in the swing. Like Matt and I could produce a chill child - we've accepted the fact that all our kids are going to be freaking intense.
Neither of these two knows what "Smile!" means
This father-son nap on our comfy chair has become a daily occurrence.
So here is the awesome cake Matt and I made. It was our practice run to see if it would work for Livy's party. Turns out it didn't, but we were sure proud of ourselves which is apparent by my two thumbs up that I gave it.
And here are some awesome Adam faces...


Look at that chunky hand!
And here are some awesome Adam faces...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is such a beautiful baby. I can't believe how perfect he is. Good game guys!
Post a Comment