Friday, April 9, 2010

Potty Training: Day 3

We made it alive through Day 3!! It's really been the biggest success and we are so proud of our little one. Yesterday we were able to leave the house and she held it the entire time while running errands. Then we decided to take her to the park because she's been cooped up in the house. After the park, she peed in her potty that we took with us and we got through the whole afternoon accident free. She even pooped in her potty!!! She had to have me hug her while she got it out because is was so tough (so sad) - but she did it! Unfortunately, the day ended with her first accident in two days. I was gone last night and Matt was taking care of both kiddlies and she pooped again but in her underwear - she doesn't like Matt to be close when she poops - it's funny. But we're still super excited! We'll just be working on the poop part for a little while. I feel like I just said poop a lot...

No comments: