Livy got to color eggs with her BFF, Cos. It was her first time and she did so well! She didn't even break one egg! She was so gentle - a side we've never really seen from this mini-maniac. It was so cute.

The anticipation was killing them!

Here we are working really hard to keep things under control. It was a lot easier than I expected.

Livy loved putting the eggs in. She didn't care to decorate them with stickers or anything - she just loved putting them in random colors over and over again.

They were very proud of their work.

Afterwards, they both got to have their very first candy necklaces! They were in heaven.

So gross. But I am proud that she appreciates candy necklaces as much as her mommy :)
1 comment:
Candy necklaces are awesome. I don't think I'll ever outgrow them...
Post a Comment