Sunday, April 11, 2010

Livy turns 2!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LIVY LOU!

Here's Livy in the morning. We put balloons in her room while she was sleeping and she woke up screaming, "Daddy! Bayoons! Bayoons!"

So, since my mom has bought Livy way too many huge things (a car, a tent with tunnels, a kitchen, and a scooter for this birthday), we decided to get a ton of $1 presents so that she'd have a lot of things to open and because we're running out of room here for anything huge! She loved opening the presents.

And I'm singing! (Elf)

This $3 present is her favorite so far! She LOVES it. However, she got a little carried away and got her hair tangled in it and got a huge knot in her hair. We had to cut it out, but luckily you can't really tell where it is...

Sweet birthday princess crown that lights up. It's also the most uncomfortable crown ever made.

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to.

Opening another birthday package from Nana.

Are you loving the matches for candles right now? Because I am. We actually had candles when we sang to her at Matt's brother's house. So she did have legit candles for one celebration.

These are cupcake ice cream cones that Matt and I attempted to make. The book made it sound SO EASY - that was false. But we were able to save two of them...

Sweet face, Matt. You guys are really good at eating cupcakes.

In the past two years, Livy has learned how to...

*pee on the potty (we're still perfecting the pooping)
*count to eleven
*form sentences (Here are a few: What are you doing? What are you trying to do? I want to eat something! Adam's crying! I want it! I'm hungry! Don't push me! I watch Nemo! What is that? I touched it.)
*sing songs (Twinkle Little Star, I am a child of God, Disney Playhouse Goodbye Song, Happy Birthday)
*say hilarious words (woops! woopies! Oh man! BLECH!)
*copy everything you or the T.V. says
*ride her bike
*and many more that I can't think of right now.

2 comments:

siovhan said...

she's SO ADORABLE.
happy birthday livy!!!

Maren said...

No joke--I totally own that same butterfly birthday crown!!

And, my favorite birthday treat was cupcake ice cream cones.