Thanks to Grandma B., Livy (and Matt and I) will be having an awesome Christmas in Colorado full of freaking awesome presents. So we're under strict directions to buy this kid nothing because Grandma/Santa has already gotten this kid (and Matt and I) everything she/we could ever ask for.
So anywho, we checked with my mom and there was actually one thing left in the world that she hadn't gotten her - a bike! So Matt and I decided we would get our child at least one present this year! And in true Wiseman fashion - we let her open it the second we got it because we were so excited! I don't know what I'm going to do when my kids are older and I actually have to wait to give them their presents on Christmas day - it's going to be LAME! I'm going to be begging to let Matt let them open them earlier...
Anyway, here she is on it. She's still trying to figure out the whole pedaling thing, but how cute does she look on it!


Anyway, here she is on it. She's still trying to figure out the whole pedaling thing, but how cute does she look on it!

2 comments:
She looks so cute on her new bike!
OK she might be the cutest little girl I have ever seen! And I've seen a lot of cute kids. I have to admit I have your blog on my google reader because your stories are hilarious and Alivia is, too!
Post a Comment