Thursday, December 10, 2009

He's killing me from the inside!

So I mentioned in an earlier post that fetuses love the right side of my stomach only. Well, I finally caught him in the act on camera!

Here's a pic of Livy in my tummy. You can't see it as well as you can in the next pic with Adam, but you can see that right side of my tummy is slightly higher than the left.
And here's Adam. BAM!!!! I mean, right??? That looks disgusting!!! Just an FYI - you're looking at my stomach from my point of view and kind of to the side - in case you're a bit confused. The next pic makes a little more sense because you can see my belly button.

Anyway, wish me luck! I don't know what's going to happen if he continues this insanity as he gets even BIGGER!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

My babies always favored the left side and it felt soo weird! I'd get some interesting stares whenever I was out in public bc it was so obvious. Hang in there!