Thursday, September 24, 2009

Livy at the Movies! S-U-C-C-E-S-S!

We took Livy to see Up yesterday at the dollar theater next to us and she did SO AWESOME! I've taken her to a movie once before and she had to get up once, but this time she sat with me or Matt through the whole thing. Besides a little musical chairs action, it was totally great.

Also, I freaking love this movie! This is the second time I've seen it and I'll go as far as saying that it's Pixar's best one yet. Matt claims Cars is close, but this movie is so hilarious and touching and you'll seriously cry after the first 15 minutes! I love it! Also, it's funny to see what Livy will laugh at. She didn't laugh at the actual funny parts. She would start laughing really loud when like the dog got hurt or something bad happened... Does this mean she's a psychopath?

4 comments:

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

That is impressive. I can barely get Boston to sit through a 30 minute TV show that he loves. Some day.

alyssa said...

I love that movie too! We went with some friends and all 4 of us were so close to tears! I would agree that it's the best one yet.

siovhan said...

OH MY GOSH!! She's so big! And her hair is darling!!

And I doubt she's a psychopath... just very aware of slapstick humor. You've got a little Marx brother on your hand.

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

She's getting real smart you guys...I know..it's kinda scary isn't it? Keizya's doing all kinds of crazy things every day and I don't know how to slow it down!