
So I tricked Matt into taking me to get an early ultrasound and we found out it's a boy!!!! We weren't really surprised because this pregnancy has been SO DIFFERENT from my first, but it was fun to have it confirmed! We went to this lady who does ultrasounds out of her home - we thought it would be a super creepy experience (similar to our first one with the crazy European doctor) but it wasn't! She was super nice and we got a lot of pics!
He was so active the whole time and then at the very end, he fell asleep! He was loving his little hands though.

Creepy face.

Already a fan of prayer.

And here's the undeniable truth that he is ALL BOY. It was verified several times.


3 comments:
YAY! That's awesome! I love the prayer shot... He's totally destined to be a future bishop!
CONGRATS!!!
Isn't it so weird to see something crowding the private area I was like WHAT IS THAT!!! :)
That is so exciting! I wish we lived closer because it would be fun now that we have the same genders around the same age:)
Post a Comment