Look how much fun we are having.
Not sure why this picture was taken, but I sure do love that salsa. Turned out our waiter was a real piece of work and I kind of wanted to punch him in the mouth. We didn't order any drinks and he pretty much ignored us the rest of the time. It took like 45 minutes for our food to get to us and all these people that got there after us got their food way before us. He also never filled our water and kind of talked to us like we were idiots. He then had the nerve to tip himself 20% on our bill but he didn't list it anywhere hoping that maybe we would tip him more. I wanted to write -$2 on the tip line but I wasn't sure if that would fly. We then had about 3 minutes to eat our food before we had to run back to the theater. Good times.
Here we are after the play. We had some little Russian girl take the picture so that we would have proof that we were there. The play was awesome of course and we had a really fun time. It has been a while since we did anything without Livy, and it was really nice to get away for a little while. Thanks Nancy!
More proof. Good times. First post without Livy ever. The end.
2 comments:
You should've awarded the waiter's retracted tip to the Russian girl. She was a way better helper.
I loved your blog report of your adventures in San Fran, Matt. -Mom
Post a Comment