Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's Potty Time! Yesssssssssss!

September 1st is a day that will live on in the Wiseman household as a day of elation!!!! Livy has been asking to take her diaper off a lot lately, so we decided to get a potty and see what happens. Well, first day we get it, she peed in it! And then she peed in it again today after asking to sit on it! She's in no way potty trained and probably won't be for a WHILE but still - I'm so freaking excited!!!

I made her clap next to the pee so she'd know it was a good thing. At first, she kept telling the pee "no, no"

There it is in all it's glory. Also, those weird things are bits of peanut butter from the snack she had to have while she sat on the potty. Matt was thoroughly confused when I showed him the pee at first. Then, he asked why I kept the pee. To which I replied, so you can clean it up - I'm not touching that!

1 comment:

Shara said...

Hahaha nice. You always have to take a picture duh. Also glad to know that other thing in the potty was from a snack...it was a little yucky :) We miss you guys tons!