Okay, now people, people (said like a hilarious history professor I had with my hands out in front of me like I'm preaching to you), who of you were aware of Jamba's secret menu!?!? Matt found out about the secret from a friend at work and we got super excited to try it out. Then we asked my sister-in-law, Amy, if she's ever heard of it and she's like, yeah of course! What the, Amy! Why did you refuse to let us in on the DELICIOUSNESS! So anyway, we got to Jamba Juice and we got super nervous to ask for it. We felt like we had to whisper to the dude taking our order. So Matt ordered me a Pink Starburst and he got a Fruity Pebbles one. And this kid reaches under the counter and pulls out the really old, torn up piece of paper that he told us had all of their secret recipes on! It was hilarious! So anywho, he makes our smoothies and they taste JUST LIKE IT! It was crazy! Needless to say, I've had a pink starburst about 4 times in the past week... I love it! Here are some others that we know of:Red Gummy Bear (delicious)
Butterfinger (Seriously, it tastes just like it!)
Peanut Butter and Jelly
Green Gummy Bear
Strawberry Shortcake
Sourpatch kids
Skittles
And there are plenty more you can find if you google it. I also found THIS website with a ton of flavors and recipes in case you want to try it on your own. But yeah, I've learned you can order these at ANY Jamba. It's awesome!!!
Also, I promise there will be posts about my actual life and cute familia soon! And my newest little nephew, Max, who was born today! So cute and so tiny!
Also, I promise there will be posts about my actual life and cute familia soon! And my newest little nephew, Max, who was born today! So cute and so tiny!
3 comments:
Yeah, my brother in law told us about the White Gummy Bear one which is definitely delicious! I had no idea about all of those other ones though! I think I am going to have to try them... Thanks for sharing!
Oh my gosh! I did the *exact* same thing when I found out! I whispered my order to the guy like I was James Bond or something. The pink starburst and white gummy bear are my favorites. And confession... there's a Jamba right by my house, and I get the all the time! I'm obsessed. I've also discovered the strawberry surf rider, which is also delicious.
that makes me angry. My "supposed" best friend worked there for years and never told me of this secret menu. We are so not friends anymore! Thanks for filling me in...you're my true friend :)
Post a Comment