Saturday, May 23, 2009

Little Max!

Here are some pics of Livy's latest cousin, Max. He was born yesterday! So freakin' cute. So I've been playing with Gimp - which I'm finally starting to enjoy. Check out the before and after:

Before:

After: I changed the background color so that it was less distracting. Then I rotated it and got rid of Matt's fingers. And I lessened the redness on his face. Cute little bugger!
Before:

After: Gabrielle was so cute with Max! She was so excited to hold him, but then she'd get super nervous.
Before:
After: I'm not sure why I'm so portrait happy today... meh. This one is super cute. I cropped it and then in Gimp I got rid of that weird black thing that is in the corner that was driving me NUTS!
More to come! Some might even include my own child! Ha! But alas, I must now get to what I've been procrastinating all week...

No comments: