Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Wooooooooo!!!

I've posted about little ShawnJohn before and tonight she's earned a spot on my blog once again. So I've never watched Dancing With the Stars because, trust me, it is SUPER lame compared to SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE (DANCE, DANCE, DANCE...). Anywho, I started watching it because of ShawnJohn, obviously, and another one of my favorites from SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE (DANCE, DANCE, DANCE...). I'm so excited because the little bugger won the whole little dance off! I never vote for shows unless I think my vote will actually matter, or unless the dude I want to win reminds me of Matt... Kris Allen... Anyway, so I voted for ShawnJohn last night and I even got Matt in on the action! He was reluctant at first, but I reminded him of how we promised to stay loyal fans to her after she worked her butt off to grab the gold from the cheating Chinese... just kidding - I'm over it! (But not really) Anyway - our votes totally won it for her! She was less than 1% away from second place! So ShawnJohn, you're welcome! We've got your back! If you want to send us something to show your appreciation for giving you the votes you needed to put you on top... then all we ask is that you send us your gold medal so that we can take pictures with it and then we promise, we'll send it back to you.

Love, Matt and Alexis, your biggest fans.

2 comments:

Natasha said...

so i completely agree: so you think you can dance is waaaaay better, and the only time i ever watch dancing with the stars is if there's someone i really like. however, thanks for ruining it for me! we were going to watch it tonight and just told eachother not to look at any news stuff, so i thought i was safe going into this blog! lol, it's cool though, i knew she was going to win! woooooooo!!! and now i'll get to tell my hubby i know who won and mess with him, soo, really, thanks! ha ha...okay thats it..

Amy D. said...

Yes....NEVER safe to go to your blog if you don't shows the night of. :)