Monday, May 4, 2009

Our little ANNOYING monkey

So Livers has learned how to climb up on our kitchen chairs. It is SO FREAKING ANNOYING because she doesn't know how to get down. So she either jumps to her death (always head first) or she sits there and cries until someone gets her down.



So I finally decided to get smart and tuck the chairs in tight under the table. Finally, I thought, no more of this nonsense! And then, all of a sudden, I hear screaming and I look for Livy and can't see her anywhere and then I realize that this is where she is:
And then, she'll use the chairs to get to her favorite thing in the world: our computer. We came in to find her like this one morning:
She recently learned what the mouse can do. She uses the little scroll thing to scroll up and down the page.

Seriously, I get SO frustrated with her sometimes. But then she pulls out a grin like this - Who can resist this face??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holy cow! She is one strong little girl, pulling herself up on the chair like that, impressive!