One year ago on Mother's Day, Alivia was only one month old. Now she is a precocious little toddler. Pretty much everything has changed over the last year except for the fact that you are an amazing mother. Alivia and I are so lucky to have you. You are a great example and an amazing teacher for her.
Here is a list of things that Livy and I appreciate/love:
1. You make amazing dinners for us
2. You read books with and play games with Livy
3. You teach Livy sign language
4. You take Livy to parks almost every day
5. You support me in all of my decisions
6. You learned how to be a bargain shopper
7. You are super patient with Livy all day, even when she is being INSANE
There are A LOT more things that I could list, but the point is that we both love you very much and appreciate everything that you do for us. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
Love,
Matt and Alivia
3 comments:
awww!!!
So cute. I told Shane he is dumb because I did not get a cute "I love you" post on Mother's day! He said he thought about it....hahah. Anywho I miss you guys. Alexis and Kris Allen I mean Matt!
What a cute post. You are a great momma!
Also Alivia is getting so big and CUTE! I am so glad you are dealing with the same type of tantrums I deal with! I put Berlin in time out A LOT:) But it works...so does 1...2...3! :)
Post a Comment