Thursday, May 21, 2009

Another WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

(This time I'm posting this the day after since I screwed over poor Tasha's viewing of DWTS. Again, I am so sorry!)

My husband won!!! Seriously, this has never happened to me before. People who I really want to win, usually never do. And now I'm two for two in just two nights! Yay! Thank you, America! I totally wanted Kris to win all along but didn't think it was possible thanks to the SUPER biased judges. Adam was just too weird for me. I'd LOVE to see him on broadway but I would never buy his album. So anyway, congrats, Kris! You're welcome for voting for you. And now don't get all crazy with fame and cheat on your wife, that's all I ask.

And go right now and download Falling Slowly by Kris Allen - it's my latest obsession!!!

Also, in reference to "my husband won..." Look at this picture of Matt - seriously they do the exact same half smile thing. Matt claims that Kris is trying to be him since he's older... So this is Matt at the same age as Kris right now. Seriously - oddly similiar, right?


Also, funny side note. So I really hate surprises. Like, REALLY. So I of course wanted to know who won before I saw the end of Idol. So my mom called and told me that she "called it!" And so I assumed she meant Lambert. So of course I told Matt and my brother and sister-in-law that it was Lambert. And then my other sister-in-law texted me and told me I was wrong and that it was Kris. And then I got so excited after a whole minute that I couldn't keep it in any longer because I thought there was still like 30 minutes left in the show. So I blurted out that Kris won and then everyone yelled at me because apparently there was only five minutes left and they thought it would have been a pleasant surprise... IT'S NOT MY FAULT! I CAN'T KEEP SECRETS. Seriously, don't ever tell me one.

3 comments:

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

Oh man! That's who Kris Allen reminds me of! Matt, it's amazing, you two are brothers! Yes, I feel the same way though, I wanted him to win from the beginning but the judges are dumb. And I'm so proud of ShawnJohn and am secretly also not over the cheating Chinese. We'll get em next time! You guys are funny. We should've hung out when you still lived here. Thanks for making me laugh!

Jennifer said...

I like that pic of you two, so cute! And I love Kris too.

Natasha said...

ha ha, thanks alexis, that's very thoughtful of you!! :) and that is a super cute picture of you and matt! and now SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!!!!! WOOOO!!!! oh and thanks for posting that jamba juice thing. i'm def going to try that out!!!