Sunday, November 9, 2008

She can crawl! She can crawl! She can crawl!

(The title was suppose to be sung like "We Can Fly" in Peter Pan...)

Anywho - Livy's an official crawler! Not just army style anymore! It's so crazy. And she did it today on her 7 month birthday! Woo!



Here's another fun mystery of Livy that I don't think I'll ever really figure out. But the other day I put Livers on the ground for a second and left the room and when I came back I didn't see her anywhere, but I could hear her. I looked under our coffee table and here's what I found! Her expression screams CAUGHT RED HANDED! Haha. I have no idea how she got here.

Here's a cute little moment with Livers and Matt. She's so cuddly lately. We love it!

6 comments:

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

that's so exciting! She's a pretty early crawler! Keizya is being super stubborn. She can pull herself up by herself and hold herself in a push up position, but she refuses to move her legs and arms in sync. Yay for Alivia! It's so fun to see other babies her same age'ish'. She's so stinking cute..and I would take a million pictures of her halloween costume too! Love it!

Unknown said...

Oh man next time these cousins get together they will be RUNNING all over the place man they grow up too fast!

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

Dang she is good. Boston is nine months and he refuses the crawl. He just stands up all day. Good job Alivia

Amy W. said...

I sang the title of this post in the intended tune before I even read the instructions to do so. Best blog experience ever.

Kari McCallon said...

So fun! How is the job going?

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is great! Congrats!! You can tell that she is already a very determined little lady! :)