Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My baby can clap!

Okay, I know it's such a small thing, but Livy claps now and it's so cute!!! She's always been obsessed with us when we were clapping and now she does it herself! I seriously almost got emotional. She's getting so big so fast! Ah!




Livers hates baby food and so we'll give her whatever we're eating for dinner. The other night it was pancakes which it turns out is one of her favorite foods. She ate an entire pancake in minutes! It was so funny.

Here's the ghetto version of play toys to help Livy learn how to pull herself up to standing... What is it, you ask? Just her car seat turned over - she loves it! Ha!
Both faces on here are priceless.
Last night, Livers was being super cuddly with me. So cute!

2 comments:

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

that's so exciting! I know I'll be excited when Keizya claps too! It really is a big deal, developmentally too, so I totally know how excited you are! Those are some serious skills Alivia has at making silly faces...she's so cute!

Jessica and Reece said...

Oh. My. Goodness. She is HUGE! And I want to squeeze her!