Sunday, November 23, 2008

Our Little Princess

So today we were looking in Livers' closet for a dress and we stumbled on this one. It looked huge, but when we put it on her it fit perfectly! And it's the cutest freaking dress EVER! Thank you Steve and Michelle. (Let's be honest - thanks Michelle... heaven knows Steve probably had very little to do with this...haha)


I can't get over how big she looks in this dress!


Here's another awesome outfit - having girls is so fun!


Livy's been our little Mogley lateley. And if you don't get that reference you need to be exposed to Disney more! Anyway, she's always getting into this position. Then she puts her head on the floor and acts like she's going to do a front roll. She's our little ShawnJohn.


She's also our little suicidal maniac lately. She is constantly trying to fall off of ANYTHING head first. Oh the joys. The poor kid has bruises all over her face and head. When will you learn, Livy!!!


Here's Matt and Livers just watchin' a little football. Tender daddy-daughter moments.


So we got to watch our little nephew, Jake, the other night. He is freakin' huge! It's awesome. He's 3 months younger than Livy and I'm pretty sure he weighs more than her. She looked like a little monkey compared to him. She also wouldn't leave us alone when we were holding him. This kid's going to be a very jealous big sister. Let's just hope she's not as intense as I was and tries to choke her younger siblings...


I love this kid's cheeks!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the dress.

Unknown said...

I love her dress you put her in!!! And I voted "Of Course Not!" on the poll!! I hope we can still be friends...

Shara said...

She's so cute I just want to SIT on her...wait my child already did that....dang it :)

Anonymous said...

A beatiful dress for a beautiful princess! She looks great in it! Love the video from Drew on his mission, that is hillarious!
It was good to see you for a short while on Friday! Tell Matt hi for us!
Take Care!