...The inch-worm, that is. She scoots! It's crazy! She turned 5 months and then she started scooting! It's hilarious to watch. First, she digs her face into the ground. Then she straightens out her legs and puts her butt in the air. Then she kind of kicks off and throws her upper body forward/sideways! I love it! Hopefully, the wounded soldier crawl is next - that's one of my favorites as well. Also, she'll only do it on the bed because the poor kid bangs her head on the floor when she tries. She'll scoot all the way across the bed - it's so funny.
Here's a little video I caught of it - it's a teeny scoot, but it's so exciting!
2 comments:
Go, Alivia! And go Alexis and Matt for watching a million kids at once!
Boston totally did the face down scoot. You guys are very nice to watch all those kids. FYI it's not toddler diapers it's eating real food diapers I thought I had alot longer unitl they came but boy was I wrong.
Post a Comment