So my mom is in town this week and this morning she and Alexis decided to go get Alivia's picture taken. Alexis tells me that the girl taking the pictures was really awesome with Alivia and that Alivia was so photogenic that she only had to take like one picture in each pose. It turns out we have a freakin cute kid. Don't take my word for it though, the pictures prove it.
She is darling. I especially love the naked fairy picture...that one has to go in her wedding video! Hope everything's going well! We sure do miss you guys.
K, 1. I can't believe how adorable Alivia is. Her big bright blue eyes are beautiful!! 2. I didn't mean to be offensive in my blog post, and I added my own comment to explain :)
Alexis--these pics are so so so cute! She is such a doll! What a photogenic child you two have...seriously, she is so adorable. On a side note, how is life treating you away from good ol' ABC 4? I know I, for one, am in withdrawal.
10 comments:
Kiddie Kandids is great. I used to work there.
Great pics!
holy freakin adorable-ness! she is such a doll!!!!!
She is so cute!!
She is darling. I especially love the naked fairy picture...that one has to go in her wedding video! Hope everything's going well! We sure do miss you guys.
She is so cute! I love that when she smiles her whole face smiles. the nakes fairy is my favorite.
K, 1. I can't believe how adorable Alivia is. Her big bright blue eyes are beautiful!!
2. I didn't mean to be offensive in my blog post, and I added my own comment to explain :)
She is so cute!
Alexis--these pics are so so so cute! She is such a doll! What a photogenic child you two have...seriously, she is so adorable. On a side note, how is life treating you away from good ol' ABC 4? I know I, for one, am in withdrawal.
She is seriously the cutest kid. I might be a little partial, but she's the cutest kid ever. And the only one I've seen actually smile in pictures.
Oh.My.Gosh! Perfect! Love the little fairy wings! Don't you wish fat rolls were adorable on adults, too?
Good seeing you in the newsroom yesterday, Alexis! Alivia is just as cute in person.
Post a Comment