Anywho, we started laying in bed and watching American Idol and Matt wiped the lipstick off of my face. But then I decided to draw on Alivia. (Do you see how badly I needed to get out?!?!) So Matt and I graffitied all over my stomach. So here's a look at our artistic abilities. It's very impressive.
Then we were trying to capture her moving on camera, but the little sucker would stop kicking right when Matt would start recording. So here's us laying on the bed constantly poking the poor child... and thankfully for me, she's as stubborn as I am... which is incredibly scary. Also I pose a good question in the video - and I'd really like someone to answer me! Pay attention...
So then we got smart and put the remote on top of my stomach. Even though Matt sucks at catching her on camera (you'll see him get reprimanded) we were finally able to catch her moving!
6 comments:
Alexis it is just crazy to think that you are having our child soon! It will go by so fast until I will be meeting Alivia at the airport to take her during her teenage years :) I am so excited for you!!! So how is it (labor) going to work out with classes and everything? Where are you guys going next? And when will you come to Hawaii? I miss seeing you!!!! Love you.
Sorry Alexis ... I would have taken you on a great 3 hr. drive with all 5 kids in our new 15 passenger van.(kidding)... No, really, you just wait cause when you have sweet little Alivia Matt will be on his knees begging, "PLEASE ALEXIS LET'S GO ON A RIDE, I really need to get out of the house." ... And, you will be blessed with "PLENTY" of rides that will last a lot longer than 10 minutes!!!!
Take Care!
~Michelle
You are so funny Alexis!!! It is so nice not having a belly anymore... Seeing that video totally makes me not want to be big again! I'm guessing your question was "Why is Paula coming back?" And my answer is "I have NO freaking clue!" Anyways, good luck with everything. I can NOT wait to see pictures of your baby when she comes! Have fun!
Alexis-she's not coming back-it was a futile, sad, emabarassing attempt. By the by stop laying flat on your back-you're cutting off the oxygen to your kid-(i'm calling CPS)that's why she's not moving. I just had a thought-we will be there in a few weeks-maybe she'll come a little early-while we're there!! Have you read Happiest baby on the block yet? you better!
oh. my. gosh. this is HILARIOUS. i have been laughing for a while. crazy girl(s).
I love the belly...you guys are getting SO close!
Post a Comment