Friday, March 28, 2008

Hooray for school!


It has been brought to my attention that it is my turn to post on the blog. Apparently we have a competition to see who gets the most comments on their posts. I lose every time as it turns out.

Well let it be known that I am no longer trying for dental school. I have decided to pursue an MBA instead. I will most likely be applying shortly to the Executive MBA program at Westminster College in Salt Lake. Hopefully college will in fact be the best 7 years of my life. Later on I plan on being the CEO of some major corporation...just wait.

In other news, still no baby. It looks like we are down to about 9 days and that little girl just doesn't want to come. We have tried driving on bumpy roads, lavender baths, spicy food, and everything else short of drinking castor oil (which we won't try because it can be dangerous). This baby is going to be strong-willed just like her mom...heaven help us all.

That is about all I have to say...let me know if you know of any other good places to earn an MBA while still working full-time to support a wife and baby.

7 comments:

Kelli said...

My husband also opted for an MBA over dental school and has a wife and baby to support. He's been looking into Penn State because they have a really good on-line MBA program. Good luck!

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

I hear Texas is a great place to support a wife and baby while getting an MBA. =)

Can't wait to see pics of the little one.

Cathy said...

My mom would always jump on a trampoline and it would put her into labor. Just a couple of bounces, and voila! If you want to try it at my parents house in Orem, just let me know. Good luck with everything and I'm excited for when Alivia comes!

Jessica and Reece said...

PLEASE tell me this means you are MOVING to Salt Lake? We have an extra bedroom.....

Anonymous said...

Every College offers an Executive course that usually takes 1 year to complete. Steve said to look into BYU's because they have an excellent recruiting program. He also got an MBA. Good Luck and can't wait to see sweet Alivia!

Stacy said...

Good luck with whatever MBA program you get into! I'm trying to help you get more comments the Alexis!! Ü

Unknown said...

Oh don't do the Castor oil! It will for sure make Alexis sick but will definitely start labor! Maybe just asked to be induced...that is what I did and I seriously had the easiest labor seriously maybe an hour of pain. As for the MBA that sounds so great, it seems like your little family is on the track to success!