This is the boy. He is awesome and terrible all at the same time! He is such an intense kid! He loves testing every single limit we set for him. He also loves testing every limit that gravity sets for him. I honestly pray every night that his little head won't go through any trauma the next day. He has a propensity for running that little head into usually sharp or hard objects. He's lucky he's the cutest little guy in the world - it's his saving grace! He actually is quite the comedian. He's so funny! He's always making me laugh. He knows when he's funny, too. He's very aware and observant, usually of what Matt is doing or saying. He's a very good little talker, too. I've been able to understand him, but now other people are understanding what he says. He loves his sisters SO much. He wants to do everything that Liv is doing and wants to be playing rough with Embry at all times.
Adam's choice phrases:
Go away!
Don't do that again!
I'm a spank yo bum!
You naughty!
Leave me alone!
I don't wike that!
I wike you! (This is pretty much the biggest compliment you could ever get from the boy.)
No! A gad guy! (bad guy)
Wook, Mom! (He can say his L's just fine - he's just a stinker)
He has an obsession with gum!
He's revisited his obsession with Nemo lately.
He's so funny and random sometimes. And scary if we're being honest.
He'll just pass out on the floor every now and then. It's almost always when I'm gone and he's home with Matt.
This is what smile means to him.
Game Face
He loves horses... unless they're real.
Every once in a while he'll just pass out
We spend a lot of time counting to 10 here.
He has a slight obsession with his work bench at Nana's
He could live on yogurt
He LOVES polka dot afro!

















No comments:
Post a Comment