All About My Third Baby
7 months
6 months5 months
3 months
2 months
1 month
Newbie!
1. WAS YOUR THIRD PREGNANCY PLANNED?: Yes. We even wanted to get her birthday in May so that our family birthdays would be Feb (me), March (Adam), April (Liv), May (Em), and June (Matt). Yeah, we're that cool.
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME?: Yep. I'm pretty sure she was conceived on our 5th anniversary! :) And yes I can't wait to tell her this.
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?: Lots of giggling - which seems to happen every time we find out we're pregnant.
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU?: I was 24. So old.
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?: I took the pregnancy at night and then told Matt and and the kids. Then Liv asked how the baby got in there. I told her Mommy and Daddy did something special and now there's a baby in my tummy. She then asked, "Oh, did Daddy grab the baby and push it in your tummy?" We were all a little alarmed. :)
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?: I'm pretty sure I told my friend Raquel first. Then I vowed to not tell anyone for a long time. Then two seconds later I told my mom. One day I'll be able to keep a secret! Seriously - don't tell me exciting secrets.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?: We vowed not to find out the sex either! We even made it to the 20 week ultrasound! We even told the tech - DON'T TELL US WHAT IT IS! She kept asking if we were sure - and then the last time she asked us I gave in and told her to tell me. She said it was a girl. We were SO surprised! We were both sure it was a boy. After the tech told us it was a girl, Liv said, "I know, Mom. I already told you that." :)
9. DUE DATE?: First it was May 22nd. Then after my first appointment, my doctor moved it up to May 15th which I think was a mistake. But it made it so that our c-section date could be a week before that which we were grateful for because Matt started school on the 15th.
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?: No! Never! It was insane! This was a totally different pregnancy. I was so worried I had miscarried because I never felt pregnant! I had had a lot of friends miscarry so I was sure the same thing was going to happen to me. I was worried the entire pregnancy. I couldn't even enjoy how awesome it was to feel so good during pregnancy!
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?: SALSA! I could not stop putting salsa on EVERYTHING!
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?: This question can only be answered in person! :)
13. WHAT WAS YOUR THIRD CHILD'S SEX?: Female
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?: Nope. We really didn't care since we had a boy and girl. I think Matt will care a little more next time. If there ever is a next time...
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME?: Yep. I'm pretty sure she was conceived on our 5th anniversary! :) And yes I can't wait to tell her this.
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?: Lots of giggling - which seems to happen every time we find out we're pregnant.
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU?: I was 24. So old.
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?: I took the pregnancy at night and then told Matt and and the kids. Then Liv asked how the baby got in there. I told her Mommy and Daddy did something special and now there's a baby in my tummy. She then asked, "Oh, did Daddy grab the baby and push it in your tummy?" We were all a little alarmed. :)
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?: I'm pretty sure I told my friend Raquel first. Then I vowed to not tell anyone for a long time. Then two seconds later I told my mom. One day I'll be able to keep a secret! Seriously - don't tell me exciting secrets.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?: We vowed not to find out the sex either! We even made it to the 20 week ultrasound! We even told the tech - DON'T TELL US WHAT IT IS! She kept asking if we were sure - and then the last time she asked us I gave in and told her to tell me. She said it was a girl. We were SO surprised! We were both sure it was a boy. After the tech told us it was a girl, Liv said, "I know, Mom. I already told you that." :)
9. DUE DATE?: First it was May 22nd. Then after my first appointment, my doctor moved it up to May 15th which I think was a mistake. But it made it so that our c-section date could be a week before that which we were grateful for because Matt started school on the 15th.
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?: No! Never! It was insane! This was a totally different pregnancy. I was so worried I had miscarried because I never felt pregnant! I had had a lot of friends miscarry so I was sure the same thing was going to happen to me. I was worried the entire pregnancy. I couldn't even enjoy how awesome it was to feel so good during pregnancy!
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?: SALSA! I could not stop putting salsa on EVERYTHING!
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?: This question can only be answered in person! :)
13. WHAT WAS YOUR THIRD CHILD'S SEX?: Female
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?: Nope. We really didn't care since we had a boy and girl. I think Matt will care a little more next time. If there ever is a next time...
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN?: Well this pregnancy was my smallest ever. I got down to 115 while I was preggo. Then I think I ended around 138. But my start weight was like 125 - so it was all over the place.
16. DID YOU HAVE BABY SHOWERS?: Nope. Thank goodness. I always feel so awkward at showers.
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?: N/A
18.DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?: Nope. It was the picture perfect pregnancy. I stayed small. I was never sick. I was just constantly worried I had miscarried because I never felt pregnant! So that was the trade off - a mental battle.
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?: American Fork Hospital where Louly was born.
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?: 0 hours. Planned c-sections are nice that way.
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?: Mateo.
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?: Matt.
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?: Planned C-section.
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?: Oh man - the spinal tap was the WEIRDEST experience of my life!!! Matt couldn't be there in the room so only the nurses and doctors got to witness the craziness. After they put the needle in, I kept telling them that I felt really weird and like I was going to blow up. Then I started shifting my body from side to side like a CRAZY PERSON. Then it finally went away, but I hated every second of it!
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?: 7 lbs. 1 oz.
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN?: Tuesday, May 8, 2012 at 6:46 a.m.
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME YOUR CHILD?: Embry Rose Wiseman. And everyone (including her daddy) gave me crap for it. But I love her name! Matt decided to buy a gun and give up any naming rights - so I picked exactly what I wanted! Now I kind of wish I had named her Embry Alexis but I really love Rose as a middle name.
28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY?: Seven and a half months! She's getting too big too fast!
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?: 0 hours. Planned c-sections are nice that way.
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?: Mateo.
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?: Matt.
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?: Planned C-section.
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?: Oh man - the spinal tap was the WEIRDEST experience of my life!!! Matt couldn't be there in the room so only the nurses and doctors got to witness the craziness. After they put the needle in, I kept telling them that I felt really weird and like I was going to blow up. Then I started shifting my body from side to side like a CRAZY PERSON. Then it finally went away, but I hated every second of it!
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?: 7 lbs. 1 oz.
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN?: Tuesday, May 8, 2012 at 6:46 a.m.
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME YOUR CHILD?: Embry Rose Wiseman. And everyone (including her daddy) gave me crap for it. But I love her name! Matt decided to buy a gun and give up any naming rights - so I picked exactly what I wanted! Now I kind of wish I had named her Embry Alexis but I really love Rose as a middle name.
28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY?: Seven and a half months! She's getting too big too fast!
Can't imagine our little family without this one!














No comments:
Post a Comment