I've been so bad at keeping this updated lately - which I try not to because I really want to print books out for my kids so they can see all of these fun pictures of the insanity that is our lives. :) Anyway - here's how September went down...
They were in heaven this day. And don't worry, that's not Embry in Liv's cart just her huge creepy doll.
Adam is always trying to keep up with Liv's gymnastics tricks. He's actually pretty impressive with his headstands!
Sibling fun in the tent!
This little one is going bald on us and it looks like it's coming in blonde - traitor.
Passed out during the BYU/Utah game.
Liv was begging for pictures this day. She's so hilarious.
Sometimes I need my double stroller to be a triple - so here's what happens.
I tackled Matt's favorite meal - french dip - one night and decided to make homemade hoagie rolls for the sandwiches. They turned out awesome and it's probably one of my proudest cooking moments so far. So now you get to look at my accomplishment. :)
Trying to spot the noisy train passing by!
Watching TV together. They're little buddies.
Sisters! I'm so excited that Livy and Embry get a sister! I think girls need sisters more than boys need brothers.
Double headed robot!
We've been a little Peter Pan obsessed these days. My kids love the old school racist disney movies!
I've been getting a lot of 'tude from this kid these days. He thinks he's an adult or something. Most common phrase lately: "You're not the boss of me!"
He's still the most hilarious kid ever, though.


















No comments:
Post a Comment