Liv's little preschool class had a field trip to Macey's, our grocery store right next to us. It was the coolest little field trip ever! Adam got to participate the entire time which was awesome. At the beginning, they took a little class picture (with some little siblings) and then they printed them out for everyone. It was so cute. Then they toured the whole store getting free ice cream cones, cookies, and treats! It was so great! Liv and Adam had a blast.
Of course, Adam was the most behaved he's ever been in his life. Liv's preschool teacher was super impressed with him. I told her that when he starts preschool she should change her hours to all-day since he's so good for her. She laughed but I think she might be considering it... :)

In the huge freezer that I wouldn't go in. I'm an awesome mom. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment