Sunday, September 9, 2012

Randomosity of August/September

That's right. My husband loves me. This is how he spent part of his break from school - refinishing some of our bedroom furniture. I love it.

And here's how we keep the kids entertained while we're engrossed with house projects. Blue's Clues and mac and cheese.

 This girl loves her daddy - and how creepy are their tongues!?!?!

 Summer baby!

 I love how grown up Livy looks while sampling and talking on the phone.

A little ipad together time

 Liv and some of her neighbor friends! We have the best little friends here!

 Just watching some U.S. Open. This kid loves tennis. He knows how to be Pata's favorite.

 Reunion time with some neighbors who have moved.

 Livy came into my room one morning and told me that Phineas and Ferb made a cat! I was impressed.

Embry donning some old school BYU apparel - this shirt used to be mine when I was little!

My husband loves me again. He re-did our headbored so it would match our bedding better!

The kids got invited to their little friend, Lola's, birthday cupcake party - best party ever! They were LOVING icing their own cupcakes.

 She loves playing with her Daddy

No comments: