On one of the last days of summer we finally decided to go swimming in the pool here. The kids were so excited! I kept telling them all summer I couldn't get in the pool because of my owie from having Embry - and they bought it all summer... Anyway, I finally gave in and got in my swimsuit.
This kid loves to stand at 3 months - not intense at all like her brother and sister...
Embry didn't seem to care much about getting in the water. She's so funny. She's very go with the flow, usually. For now, at least..
Adam was fearless, of course. The kid freaking jumped in the pool again with none of us around. He has a serious death wish.
And Liv found out she could swim again! It was so funny!
Embry got pretty tuckered out after her first swimming experience.
In true girl fashion, so happy one second and then completely freaking out for no particular reason!







No comments:
Post a Comment