The adjustment to life with three kids has not really seemed too bad - however - I never get anything done, I forget most things, and I feel like I'm drowning in laundry and dirty dishes. haha So I guess it is harder than I'm realizing... So my blog has of course fallen to the very bottom of the list and I feel like poor Embry is getting screwed in the pictures department so I've tried to be better about catching this little one on camera.
So here is June through pictures...
This is why they aren't allowed in our bed!
She loves to be held! We've been spoiling her lately.
This was while we were in St. George helping my parents move. Their faces are supposed to be their "silly" faces.
Adam got soap in his eyes one day and hasn't stopped talking about it since. Also, whenever he gets owies - he wants me to take a picture so he can show Daddy later...
This was actually consensual
We love playing outside with the hose lately with such hot weather!
Bedtime fun and creepy faces
At the splash pad in Alpine - Liv wanted to be alone in the field next to us...
Mini Aunt Amy
So cute in plaid! Matt hated this dress - I thought she looked cute!
He got himself dressed - obviously! He has a weird obsession with these shoes.
I discovered this A WHILE after her headband reached her eyes - she was sleeping so peacefully!
Ice cream run at Macey's!
Always studying... lame! However, he has aced his last several tests - even Anatomy!!! Way to go, babe!
Another Monday Marriage - this time it was a destination wedding
Awesome Embry Faces
At six weeks, Embry started to look at us while awake and really smile - these pictures were my attempt to get it on camera - of course that didn't happen.
Whenever we make Matt lunch - Liv likes to decorate the lunch sack. This particular drawing featured our family with a monster and a "poor guy." Not sure what that means...
Giving Daddy a head massage!
I get this face a lot when I ask her to do things...






























No comments:
Post a Comment