Friday, June 15, 2012

All About Adam

Here are some random things about the boy...

His first day of potty training was a pretty big success. He only had 3 accidents and pooped on the potty without me even asking! It only took a week and he is now potty trained! We haven't had one poop accident which is so amazing! He's still not super consistent about waking up dry - but he does wake up dry more than he wakes up wet.
 Day 1 - Forced nudity

 Day 2 - Allowed to wear shirts but still nothing on bottom

Day 3 - Graduation to underwear!

I was so surprised when he got out of bed to poop! That didn't happen with Liv in what felt like FOREVER!

He loves Embry so much that his kisses are quite violent...

He is such a daddy's boy! He has not taken Matt going to school well because he hardly gets to see him now.

He loves his "B-Y" hat and has to wear it daily.

He also has to wear it backwards - he will hardly ever put it on the right way. He also loves guns and is shooting at me and Embry in this picture...

Here he is reading to his baby sister 

 He's very concerned about the method in which Embry eats. He calls my boobs owies because he kept elbowing me there when I first got home from the hospital and I kept saying OW!!! Also, I was feeding Embry the other day and I winced from pain when she latched on and he immediately came over and asked me what was wrong and I said nothing and then he said, "No mom. Why?" And then he made the face I had just made - he's very aware and concerned when someone is hurt!

 He still has the cutest rolly poly body. I love his chunk!

He's SO obsessed with sports - especially baseball. He wants to play and watch it all the time. He has a pretty good little arm!

 He always puts random toys/things next to Embry because he thinks she wants to join in the fun. If it's not a wii remote - it'll be his baseball bat or giant basketball. I always walk by her and see something new right next to her. It's hilarious.

He loves this style lately

He's a pretty impressive bike rider! I swear boys are just born with the ability to ride a bike and maneuver it in tricky ways. It's hilarious to watch.

He can whistle - it's quite impressive! And an older sister is a tad bit jealous...

Things he says:

"Fine!" (I wonder who taught him this one...)
"Go away!" (This nasty little statement has replaced biting so I'm actually okay with this right now.)
"No no!"
"Mom/Dad/Lolly, where are you?"
"Ohhhhhhh."
Mommy dum dum = Mommy's bubble gum
Go home! = Stay home
Meme = Money
Feet = Shoes
Moh = Milk
Lolly = Livy
Am = Adam
Nay = Pony/Horse

No comments: