Monday, September 26, 2011

Introducing...

Baby Bubba!!!

That's right! My uterus is currently housing the 3rd littlest Wiseman. I mean, am I overly excited that our blog name makes sense again? I am! Do I recognize how ridiculous that is? Yes, yes I do. So that makes it okay.

Anyhoo - being preggo the 3rd time is really no big deal however we're changing it up a bit. We are NOT going to find out what it is! Yes, I know how crazy it is and yes I realize that at 15 weeks with the last two, I paid some creepy person to look inside my uterus and tell me what it is. But you can't stop me! I'm a master of my will power for the first time in my life right now! I mean, I haven't tasted sweets/candy since JUNE 1ST!!! I can do this! And I can especially do this because Matt really thinks I can't. So I must prove him wrong :)

And I get to choose the name this time since Matt has picked the last two! Woo! And this baby better feel lucky because here's what Matt would name a boy if he had the choice: Gunner, Duke, Pistol, Ranger, Rad, Tex - and the crazy list goes on!

Anyway - we are so excited! Well - it hasn't quite hit Matt yet - but it has hit Alivia who has been pretty obsessed with the baby. We had to name it Baby Bubba so she had something to call it. And she's pretty set on the baby being girl - here are some of her names she has picked: Kee, Keeta, and other crazy ones...

Most hilarious part of finding out we were preggo:

Me: Alivia there's a baby in my tummy!
Alivia: What? You're going to put Adam back in your tummy?
Me: No, a new different baby.
Alivia: I want to see it.
Me: No it's super tiny right now, we have to wait till it gets huge.
Alivia: I want her to come out NOW!

LATER:

Alivia: Mommy, how did the baby get in your tummy?
Me: Well, Mommy and Daddy did something special and now there is a baby in there.
Alivia: Wait, it was special?
Me: Yes it was special.
Alivia: I'm going to ask Daddy if it was special.

(Goes to Matt who was sitting right next to me)

Alivia: Daddy, did you put that baby in Mommy's tummy?
Matt: Yep.
Alivia: Was it special?
Matt: Yep it was special.
Alivia: I don't want it to be special!! I just want you to grab the baby and put it in there! 
(Making a claw form with her hand as if she's grabbing a baby...)

Me and Matt: ????

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you! You are my mom hero. I don't have the energy for one kid right now, I don't know how you do it with 2.5!

Michele McKee. said...

Oh my gosh, that conversation with Alivia was hilarious! I can just see her little face!

I have total faith that you can go the entire 9 months without finding out! Scott and I actually were surprised all 4 times, we never found out. I, like you, had c-sections, and since I already knew the date the baby would come, I liked to be surprised by the sex! It was fun!