We were lucky enough to have Matt's parents in town Conference weekend. Livy and Adam were the most excited. They love Grandma Sherrie and Grandpa Rick.
So while the boys did this...
(They got to actually go to the Priesthood session in Salt Lake which for some crazy reason meant they had to leave 4 hours early... Sneaky boys)
Anyway, we took off to a pumpkin patch (which I had no idea we were going to or else I wouldn't have worn a skirt and flip flops - that made it real fun).
Adam loved these sweet little tractor bikes. If only he had longer legs and a knowledge of how to pedal...
Aidan was such an awesome cousin to Liv and Adam the whole time. I owe him cookies for helping me out - especially on this huge slide that the kids demanded to go down over and over again. Such a stressful experience while wearing a skirt and carrying a 26 lb. toddler.
Then they got to ride ponies! Livy took like 3 rides - and Adam I swear was happier than he looked...
Adam and Aidan - Beset cousin ever
I had never seen one of these corn kernel pit things. Livy thought it was so cool. Adam started crying once he started sinking in it. haha
The whole gang on the hay ride!
Here's the pumpkin Livy picked out.
Sweet swings
He wanted to be in the picture alone. Of course, this is the only one he smiled for. Cute little bugger.
No comments:
Post a Comment