Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 3: Fun Adventures

Matt and I split ways today and he went to Marine World with Livy and I headed up to Healdsburg with Adam and Sherrie. Healdsburg is the cutest little town. There are a bunch of cute little shops surrounding this little square with a park. We ate at this awesome deli and had so much fun walking around!

Why wouldn't you put your sucker in your hair???

Adam was being hilarious with Grandpa. He would only give him serious looks despite Grandpa Rick's best efforts to get a laugh out of the boy.

Here's Adam's toy that Sherrie got him today. It's a Sophie Giraffe which I guess is a really popular toy. Adam is IN LOVE!

After we got home Adam took a nap and I had my teeth cleaned at Rick's office. After Adam woke up he got to play with Jer - he was having so much fun with his uncle!

While we were off having fun - Matt and Livy met up with Marc and Cosette at Marine World for a daddy-daughter date. Liv had so much fun seeing all of the different animals and riding a million rides. The second she got into the car she passed out for the whole ride home.

After Liv got home she got to open her present from Grandma Sherrie:This super cute tank with a 3 on it and this awesome little ballerina watch. Livy was in heaven! Apparently the first day we were here Livy was telling Sherrie she wanted a watch. Her eyes lit up when she saw it.

We ended the day with a walk around the neighborhood ending with some play time at the park! Another awesome day! I'm loving this unexpected vacation! :)

1 comment:

:: ashley :: said...

found your blog, its darling! ;) ours is justinandashleyrefresh.com