So the second day in Santa Rosa we decided to head to the coast. It. was. PERFECT! It felt amazing outside - there was no wind! And the kids LOVED it. Adam wouldn't stop eating the sand, but who didn't see that one coming??
The kids were loving the seagulls. It was actually Adam who was having the stand off with them. It was hilarious!

















2 comments:
The fake tooth looks marvelous :) Now will you hurry up and come home so we can hang out? I know the beach is great and all, but you better come back or I'm sending the grapist to get you... bwahahaha
Oh my gosh, Carson is a weird-thing-eater too. He's getting better as he gets older, but I'll still occasionally find his mouth full of sand.
Also, Carson and Adam kinda look alike! My husband saw his picture and said he thought they did.
Post a Comment