It looked so cute, but I needed a pic of just these two and so I decided to try to get myself out of it and turned it into this..

I like it. I actually have a pic JUST LIKE this one with me holding my baby brother, Drew. I think I'm going to get this one printed out and put it up in their SHARED room. That's right. I'll post pics of the new place soon, but I did decide to put them in the same room and so far - it's been a little shaky, but okay.
Anywho, the other day, my mom was having fun reminiscing and sent me some of these:


Me and my uncle Steve when he got home from his mish, I'm assuming? I guess me and my cousins really missed him because while he was gone, we would play Little Mermaid - I was Ariel because of my red hair, my cousin, Whitney, was Prince Eric because she had short hair, my cousin, Tay, was flounder and my brother, Drew, was Steve (???) So you would hear us playing and say, "Come on Ariel! Come on Eric! Come on Flounder! Come on STEVE!"
I remember feeling so fancy in this dress :)
Sweet bow.There were several more - but they were just a bit too embarrassing to put on here just yet. Suffice it to say - I thought I was the bomb diggity when I was a teenager...
(Post Sign: General Conference is the best - especially with popcorn at 10 in the morning - I think that will be our new tradition - Pancakes and Popcorn. It fits our family perfectly. Weird, but awesome! :) )
(Post Sign: General Conference is the best - especially with popcorn at 10 in the morning - I think that will be our new tradition - Pancakes and Popcorn. It fits our family perfectly. Weird, but awesome! :) )








2 comments:
I have equally embarrassing pictures from the 90s... when I go home for Christmas I think I may need to scan some of those in so other people can laugh too. Thanks for sharing :)
Alexis--I am TERRIBLE about lurking. I don't know if you remember me, but we went to high school together. I just have to say that you have the cutest darn kids!
Post a Comment