Monday, October 25, 2010

Megan & Drew 2010 Forever!!!

That is what we kept calling Friday, October 22nd. It was really funny. Maybe you had to be there... Anyhoo - we had so much fun seeing Drewbee get married! But now we are completely exhausted. The poor kiddlies have been on a crazy schedule and have turned into monster children. Hopefully a relaxing week at Nana and Pata's will help settle us down!

*FYI - I temporarily downloaded the latest version of Lightroom and became a tad bit obsessed with 3 different presets - you'll see in a second.

Part 1: Thursday night at the rehearsal dinner

Livy sang "I Love to See the Temple" to Drew and Megan - it was the cutest thing ever. She was a rockstar holding onto the mic and stand. And of course she wasn't scared AT ALL to sing in front of a crowd of people - her Jordan blood runs strong.

The new and improved fam-damily

Part 2: Friday and Wedding day at the Salt Lake Temple


Here we are before the sealing. I love this temple!

Here's the very brief part where Livy was cooperating.

Hooray for the newest Baumgartner couple!

Note to self: Never let these two goofs take your camera. You'll end up with hundreds of pointless pictures! Also, it's plain to see why these two are still single... KIDDING - kind of.

Sibling love ensues

The cooperation all went downhill after this.

Those expressions say it all.

It's his "I'm done with kids" face

A look into yesteryear - funny because it's true about the picture and it's the name of the preset


Part 3: Saturday night at the 2nd reception in CO

Before we left

This is where the boy spent most of the night

By the end of the wedding extravaganza - we had all given up on life

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What photo editing program do you use? I love your photos!

Unknown said...

You have such cute kiddos!

alyssa said...

Your kids are so cute! My mom said she got to say hi at the reception and she also thinks your kids are adorable :) WIsh I could have come!

Jenna said...

Oh my gosh, that picture of Livy with your brother is hysterical. Must frame.