Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I love Mondays!

Mondays are my favorite. They're actually Matt's day off so we all sleep in and hang out in PJs until the afternoon and then do whatever we want the rest of the day. This last Monday was full of fun little moments for our familia and I happened to have my camera around for all of it.

We decided to take Livy outside to ride her bike, despite the freezing weather. I've been stuck in the house a little too much lately - I'm going stir crazy! Anyway, she's finally figuring out how to pedal on her teeny little bike. I love it!


Here we are in the morning in PJs, as I mentioned before. And yes they are both on iphones and yes they are both playing the same game. Hilarious!
Later, I needed to get out of the house again, so we took a trip to Babies R Us to remind me how behind I am on getting everything I need for this little guy. And it worked! I became super nervous! And then it made me wish I was a millionaire so I could buy all of their freaking cute baby boy clothes! We also discovered this little gem in the store:
So hilarious!

After Babies R Us - we decided to have a little Jamba action and ordered off of their secret menu - it's been a while since we've ordered Pink Starburst and White Gummi Bear - DELICIOUS! They even gave us a mini cup for Liv. She looked so cute with her little cup!

We ended the day with an unfortunate fever spike for Livy, but we all ended up cuddling on the couch. It was a nice family day. I love those!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHA! I love it when you tell Livy to push with her bike with her feet and she says, "Oh ya." So cute.!. haha.

Unknown said...

Oh ya, I LOVE her pink heart sweater, it is perfect.!.

Reecey said...

That kid is trouble. Also, you should come to Utah. That is all.

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

Thanks for making me feel okay about pulling the prego card, cuz I know I'm gonna continue to pull it until I can't anymore. Livy's so stinkin cute. She's getting so smart. Keizya got a tricycle for Christmas too but her short lil legs prevent her from pedaling...we're just waiting for the snow to melt and a growth spurt! Oh, and your belly is stinkin cute...I'm expecting you to let Livy draw on your belly with lipstick... :) You guys crack me up. Wish you lived closer cuz we'd be great friends....