(Doodle doo doo, doodle doo doo doo... Who else is picturing GOB and his "illusions" right now?)
ANYWAY, we've reached the 50 day countdown in the pregnancy and as per tradition, we've made our paper chain countdown!
Here's Adam's room. I'm finally happy with the arrangement. And it's the first time we've been able to have a room that is an actual little nursery. Yay!
And here's what Adam will see every morning when he wakes up on the wall opposite of his crib. Oh yeah!
And here's Livy's little dresser that Matt put together. Now I just need to finish putting everything together and up on the walls.
Here I am at almost 33 weeks. We're down to the appointments every 3 weeks, then 2 weeks and then EACH WEEK!!! AHHH!!! This kid is still pulling the same crazy tricks by moving his entire body to my right side. It's awesome. I'm also experiencing Braxton Hicks contractions A LOT. Let's just say, it's a good thing that I have never and will never experience an actual contraction...
Livy Update:
*She has been saying some hilarious things lately. Our favorites are:
"Are you okay?"
"Oh, is he crying?"
"Excuse me."
"Ice cream!"
"My turn. Your turn"
"Oh Gosh"
"Stop it"
"Oh, is he crying?"
"I'm coming!"
"What are you doing?""Excuse me."
"Ice cream!"
"My turn. Your turn"
"Oh Gosh"
"Stop it"
*She's been obsessed with Finding Nemo and Chicken Little.
*She's also obsessed with her Dr. Seuss books.
*She's also obsessed with her Dr. Seuss books.
*She's still terrified of men with beards. In her Hop on Pop book, there's one page with this weird cartoon guy that has a big book and she keep saying 'scawy, scawy' until we turn the page.
*She loves taking our empty plates to the kitchen. It's the funniest thing. She will sit and watch me eat all of my food and then ask if I'm done and then try to take it from me.
*She loves taking our empty plates to the kitchen. It's the funniest thing. She will sit and watch me eat all of my food and then ask if I'm done and then try to take it from me.
*She's big into picking out her own outfits lately. If you make the paper chain picture bigger, you can see Livy's outfit she picked out today. And the outfit always has to have polka dots. It's so funny. Usually she adds a random skirt to the mix as well.
*Here she is on her potty. We haven't had any real success here. She always takes her diaper off immediately after she pees and asks to sit on the potty - so we're waiting for her to finally make the connection there. We also just figured out that she thinks that tooting is the same as pooping... so we're trying to overcome that obstacle as well.
And here we are on New Year's after getting home from the Ruggles'. I'm proud of myself for actually staying up until midnight. There was serious doubt that I'd be able to do it.
1 comment:
Live is SO cute! I love it.!. I'm excited for your little baby boy to come.!. P.S. I love how you have snow falling in your pictures, how did you do that???
Post a Comment