Thursday, October 15, 2009

Little Brother! (Because you're younger, we're related, and you're a boy!)

(The title is a Phineas and Ferb reference. You need to start watching the cartoon show if you didn't recognize it. It's hilarious. Just trust me. Matt and I have started watching it during Liv's naptime - are we ashamed? Heavens no!)

Anyway, today is my little brother's 21st birthday! Woo! So we surprised him with a cake and balloons at my mother's request, but also because we wanted to...

I had it all pictured in my head: I wanted Drewbee to open the door to us holding a cake with lit candles and singing happy birthday. Well, Livy started running around and Drewbee answered the door early and ruined the presentation. So I yelled at him and made him close the door and re-open it and act surprised. Here he is blowing out the candles!


Here we are in his apt. with Elder Yang, his companion. We got a little tour around and then Livy spilled gogurt everywhere - thank you Livy. She also pretended to be scared to death of Drew the entire time. But then Elder Yang brought out his remote control car and she started to warm up to the elders.

We are family!

2 comments:

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

Wait, I'm confused, he's your little brother, but he's on a mission and you went to his house on his mission? I thought your little brother was lots younger...he ran for president of his elementary school....this is not your little brother....oh brother!

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

Ok, I get it now...I read on