Here's Livy Lou on the day of her first gymnastics class. I need to invest in some cute little leotards for the girl. So we decided that since Livy's going to have zero height - she can become a little short gymnast! Just kidding, she just has so much energy, so we're attempting to help her burn some of that during the week and just MAYBE start to get a little focus. First, we tried a structured toddler class which didn't go too well. We were both almost to tears towards the end. So now we're doing an unstructured class which is SO MUCH BETTER. I follow her lead instead of her following a coach's lead. We'll probably stay in this class until she's two, just so the coolness of the gym can wear off. Her favorite things to do there are: push this little tire across the floor, walk across the beam over and over, hanging from the mini bar, and jumping on the trampoline and in the bounce house. Here's what she gets at the end of each lesson:Monday, October 12, 2009
Our own little ShawnJohn
Here's Livy Lou on the day of her first gymnastics class. I need to invest in some cute little leotards for the girl. So we decided that since Livy's going to have zero height - she can become a little short gymnast! Just kidding, she just has so much energy, so we're attempting to help her burn some of that during the week and just MAYBE start to get a little focus. First, we tried a structured toddler class which didn't go too well. We were both almost to tears towards the end. So now we're doing an unstructured class which is SO MUCH BETTER. I follow her lead instead of her following a coach's lead. We'll probably stay in this class until she's two, just so the coolness of the gym can wear off. Her favorite things to do there are: push this little tire across the floor, walk across the beam over and over, hanging from the mini bar, and jumping on the trampoline and in the bounce house. Here's what she gets at the end of each lesson:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Where do you take her for the class? I want to get Kaylan in something like that, too. The crazy energy was easier to manage before Kenna came along! Now, not so much!
Hey Alexis. Liv's pretty much the cutest girl ever! OK, random question. How can I change my list of fam and friends so I can see when they update their blog? I want mine like yours! Please help the hopeless!
Livy's eyes look moist. I doubt Shawn John's eyes were moist when she was doing Olympic-caliber gymnastics routines at 18 months. Tell Livy to grow up.
Post a Comment