




Our baby is almost 18 months! It's insane! She's getting so big and talking so much. And she's so funny all of the time! We love the constant entertainment. Lately, she loves: walks outside, getting as dirty as possible, drawing on everything, saying the number two, pointing out Jesus in any picture of him that she can find, holding her baby, giving us cheesy smiles while tilting her head from side to side, saying Amen really loud at the end of prayers, reading books, kissing my belly, mimicking everything we do and say, and chatting with us non-stop.
3 comments:
That girl is so cute! Funny comment--I just learned that bugger in the UK is such a bad word. haha. I learned that the hard way. Woops! Love ya!
Holy Crap you guys! I wish we had a Grandma like that! Livy is too spoiled! You guys kill me, really...you are the type that open your presents way before Christmas and then re-wrap them...aren't you! So just so you know, every time I hear Kris Allen sing, I get a picture of Matt standing in front of mic...weird? It's your fault for telling me they looked alike.
Eeeeesh! She's getting huge and I'm missing it!
Post a Comment