
Today I set out to french braid Livy's hair, which I know, was quite a lofty goal - but it was an S-U-C-C-E-S-S!!! I was so freaking excited! It took quite the tricks to get her to stay still - Carmex, weird lotion, a cup of water (?), an otter pop, and Tigger and Pooh playing in front of her. It was definitely a group effort, but she did really well! And I was pulling tight! I figure I'll get her use to the abuse now so that she doesn't cry about it at like 5. They were so cute though! It made her look so old! Ah! My baby is totally getting huge.
6 comments:
this is why i want a girl!! so cute!!!! (sebastian perfectly painted his nails the other day...all by himself, and secretly i thought it was adorable)
That's amazing that she has enough hair for that!!! I can barely do pigtails with Aleena! I finally tried doing her hair again after like a 6 month break cause she would just cry the whole time.... I gave her fruit snacks and she didn't cry once!! Yeah for sugar, right?!
Ok, she looks so freakin' cute! I don't even know how to french braid and I've got TWO (almost) girls! I'm such a failure. I bet it'll look way cute when you take them out and it's all crimpy! Ugh, I'm way jealous.
cutest little girl ever.
This leaves me weak in m'knees.
Oh I love the braids! I can't wait till Berlin's hair is long enough:)
Post a Comment