Monday, August 17, 2009

Livy lives to eat, she doesn't eat to live...

The last couple weeks have been CRAZY around here. Everything has seemed to be non-stop. But, good news! We're in our duplex and it's GINORMOUS! Pictures will follow soon, I'm just lacking in the motivation department - this baby is really taking everything out of me. Hopefully that will change soon since I'm freaking in the second trimester!! I'm not bitter...

Anyway, our little bugger is 16 months old! ONLY TWO MORE MONTHS UNTIL NURSERY! Woo! I've been wanting to catch this crazy kid eating on camera. She has started to make crazy faces when she get's excited - it's so cute!

4 comments:

Amy W. said...

She reminds me of myself (current age).

Kelli said...

YAY for having more space!! Can't wait to see pics. As always, Livy is adorable! My personal fave is at the end when you ask her why she can't grow teeth. Haha!

Raquel Ruggles said...

what cookie recipe should we make? maybe you should bring some of those said cookies over? she is so hilarious!

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

That's awesome, you guys are spaz's. No wonder she's a spaz...but don't worry, she reminds me a whole lot of Keizya. When she laughed I looked around cuz I seriously thought it was Keizya, no joke. They would be such great friends, let me know if you guys ever come back out to Utah, our kids have to meet.