Celebrate good times, come on!
It's official! We have been married for 3 years. Congratulations everyone. A lot of things have changed over the last 3 years, but most of the time we still feel like these little kids just playing house.
It's official! We have been married for 3 years. Congratulations everyone. A lot of things have changed over the last 3 years, but most of the time we still feel like these little kids just playing house.

It has been a great ride and we are so lucky to have this crazy kid to keep things interesting.

Dear Alexis,
I love you so much! Thanks for everything you do for me and Livy and future baby. I have loved these last 3 years and I look forward to at least 3 more! Woo!
Love,
Matthew Edward Wiseman I
2 comments:
Will there be a "II" someday?
matt, i found your blog off of macela's and have become a follower...congrats to the two of you on 3 yrs...and your kid is too cute...that apple video made me laugh out load....it's too bad that you guys moved to sac town after we moved away...so sad...but i know you'll love it...plus it's so close to home! (which i'm sure your mom loves). :)
-amy (frederick) hillstead
www.hillsteadfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment