Thursday, June 4, 2009

Colorado = Awesomeness

Livy and I have been chillaxin in Parker with my familia and it has been pretty nice! (Besides the fact that I can't freaking sleep without Matt...bleh!) Anywho, Grandma has treated us both to an entire new wardrobe and for me, a hair cut with bangs! Woo! I haven't had my hair cut since before Livy - it was awesome. Anywho, here are some pics of Livy and my mom at the pool today. And of course, Livy is wearing one of her TWO new swimsuits, thank you Old Navy and more importanty, thank you Mom!!!

Okay, so we have a little floaty thing that she absolutely refuses to get in, but she freaking fell in love with this turtle thing, so of course, I'm stealing it!

Livy was having so much fun with Grandma!

Then I apparently got obsessed with footprints...



I title this: "I don't know what to do with my hands...?" (If you didn't get that reference, you need to go and watch Talladega Nights ASAP!) Anywho, I wasn't looking when I took this pic. Her little hands are so cute! Also, this is how she says, "Where did it go?"

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Really cute pictures Alexis!

Natasha said...

yes awesome pictures!! i'm so sad we didn't take any pictures on our little play date. but it was fun nonetheless! :)

Kelli said...

I love her little footprints! And how in the world did you make Livy your BACKGROUND?! SO cute!

Jenna said...

Really CUTE! But, where's a picture of your new hair? Must see.