Friday, June 19, 2009

But it's beach day!

We've been livin it up at the beach lately. I have a love/hate relationship with the beautiful beaches. So much fun - but I freaking hate cleaning all of the sand out of every possible area on Livy's body. Livy, however, is in LOVE with the beach. She storms out into the water like she's some sort of little mermaid who belongs in the ocean! It's so cute.





















Here are the daddies with their daredevil daughters. These girls have no fear! In the second pic, you can see Livy begging to go farther and farther in the water!





















Taking pics of Gabrielle is my new favorite thing. She's hilarious when she sees a camera.

Here's Cal. I don't know why but this pic makes me laugh. It's like, really Cal? This is the most fun you can have at the beach?? Ha!

No comments: